We are looking to immediately hire an on-page SEO specialist for our Manila or Cebu Office. You will be working alongside our team of website developers. Your responsibility will be to ensure that all sites are built so that they will rank well with Google. This Job is specifically for on-page SEO and does not involve the creating of content, writing of blogs or link building.
- Have a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising websites on best practices for successful implementation and improvement.
- Monitor websites regularly for technical crawl issues and other relevant errors using a variety of SEO tools and expertise.
- Analyse backlinks to websites and competitor sites to identify outdated links, 404s, incorrect redirects, or opportunities for competitive improvement.
- Using a variety of tools, inspect websites for on-page, off-page and technical issues.
- Stay abreast of top trends, best practices, and algorithms to continually develop results-driven strategies
- Apply SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimisation), and HTML sitemaps to websites.
- Check Google speed ranking, for both desktop and mobile.
- 1+ years hands-on experience managing search engine optimization (SEO) programs for large scale
- Experience with a variety of SEO reporting tools
- A deep understanding of HTML and browser rendering and the code that is detrimental or required for optimal SEO results.
- Experience either working with an SEO agency managing multiple clients, or a large, in-house SEO department a must.
- Proven ability to develop and implement cutting-edge SEO strategies based on the most up-to-date SEO tactics for on-page factors.
- Experience in optimizing large enterprise-class websites and working across large multifunctional departments.
- Ability to drive programs and execute on a vision, together with strong interpersonal and reporting skills.
Work During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- You will be working from our office in Kapitolyo, Pasig or Cordova, Cebu. Depending upon where you live.
- Also possible to work from our Quezon City Office which is opening in February 2022.
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields