We’re looking to immediately hire Junior Software Business Analyst - Project Manager for our Manila or Cebu Office. You will be responsible for meeting with clients to and understand their requirements. We are a software and mobile apps development company, and we custom build systems, such as inventory control, HRIS, accounting, and many other types of ERP systems. Your job will be to break down the client’s requirements into a detailed specification and create flowcharts and systems diagrams. In some cases, you’ll be the project manager, and in others, you’ll work with a project manager. Our company is growing fast, so there will be plenty of opportunities for career growth.
- Identify customer needs and understand the problem they want solving.
- Create specifications, workflow charts, and systems diagrams.
- Identify project milestones, phases, training, and user manuals.
- Establish project budgets
- Work with the design teams to determine technology options
- Work with the QA team to develop test plans
- Support the client during the scoping phase and possibly right through to client sign off.
- Previous business analysis and/or project management
- Knowledgeable in UX design
- Some experience with APIs
- An IT background
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Likes to be challenged
- Intellectually curious
- Thrives amid ambiguity
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields