- Install / Configure LAMP Server in Linux OS for a dedicated server and shared hosting server
- Familiar and expert in management and setup of WHM/CPANEL
- Can work, configure and optimize Linux server, Apache, Nginx, MariaDB / MySQL, Redis Cache, Memcache, PHP, Nodejs, etc.
- Monitors, troubleshoot and fix server Performance issues e.g server load issues and downtime
- Depth knowledge in understanding DNS configuration and settings, (setting up Nameserver, MX record,
A record, TXT record, etc), DNS cluster setup
- Fix email issues, Webmail, bounce issues, relay issues, send/receive, etc.
- Prepare and deploy Website and Web Application (Launch Website and make it live)
- Support Developer for installing software application
- Maintain existing cPanel server, Dedicated Server, Cloud Server, etc.
- Improve and secure server on a regular basis
- Setup load balancer, Cloudflare CDN integration
- Setup and architect server and cloud infrastructure
Skills We'd Like (not all required):
- Knowledge of the cPanel/WHM hosting control panel.
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system like CentOS
- Knowledge of WHMCS
- Knowledge of Apache and MySQL.
- Knowledge of CloudLinux
- Knowledge SSL/HTTPS
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and related networking protocols, DNS, HTTP, Telnet, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of networks.
- Good practical knowledge of Linux Ubuntu is a strong plus
- Sound understanding of (ITIL) Information Technology Infrastructure Library Change and configuration management
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related fields.
- Certifications/ qualifications appropriate for key skills
Apply for this position
Do you think this is a job for you?
* required fields